Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for shopping with M.LaHart & Company. If you need further information or cannot find your question on this page, please feel free to contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.EST at 1-800-551-4715.
- Will I be charged sales tax on my M.LaHart & Co. order?
- I have a coupon code. How do I use it?
- How do I place an order outside of normal business hours?
- Can I have a special message engraved?
- How can I make returns or exchanges?
Product Information- Watches
- What methods of payment do you accept online?
- How do I know that my online credit card purchase is secure?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What happens if my order is delayed?
- Is express shipping available for all your products?
- How will I know that my order has been shipped?
- Can I have my order shipped to multiple addresses?
- Can orders be shipped to APO/FPO addresses?
- Can orders be shipped to international addresses?
- Q. Will I be charged sales tax on my M.LaHart & Co. order?
We follow all state regulations and are required to collect sales tax in the following states: CA, CT, GA, IL, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OK, PA, SC
Sales tax will be automatically applied to your order based on applicable state and local sales tax laws and shipping destination. For any purchase which M.LaHart & Co. does not collect sales tax, your state may require you to report such purchase and remit tax on a sales, use or individual income tax return. Forms and corresponding instructions may be found on your state website.
The terms contained herein are subject to change as taxation regulations continue to evolve. M.LaHart & Co. continuously monitors state and local tax laws to ensure compliance.
- Q. I have a coupon code. How do I use it?
- At checkout, there is a field to enter your coupon code. Enter the code and hit the “Apply” button. Please note that coupon codes are active for a limited period of time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Q. How do I place an order outside of normal business hours?
- Please call 1-888-928-9284. We are happy to hear from you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. International customers please call (212) 439-4312. Our personal shoppers can assist you with special requests Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time at 1-800-551-4715.
- Q. Can I have a special message engraved?
- We will try our best to accommodate your request for a custom engraving. We take great pride in the customization of our products and engraving options. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-551-4715 or via email at email@example.com with any questions.
- Q. What if I want to exchange or return items?
- We will do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction with your M.LaHart & Co. purchase. Articles are accepted for credit or exchange if returned in saleable condition within 90 days. The original method of payment will be credited. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on engraved or custom items. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Product Care and Information
- Q. What is the warranty period for M.LaHart watches?
- The warranty period for M.LaHart watches is three years from the date of purchase. If your watch requires service, please follow the instructions on your warranty card.
- Q. What are the exact dimensions of your M.LaHart watches?
- To see the exact dimensions of our M.LaHart watches, click on the links below to download a PDF (please allow sufficient time for download).
- Q. When should I replace my watch strap?
- If you wear your watch everyday, we recommend replacing your strap annually to keep your watch looking its best. Replacement straps can be ordered by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-551-4715 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Does my watch have a battery?
- Yes, our M.LaHart watches are battery powered. A battery typically lasts approximately two years. Please note that batteries are not covered under warranty. We recommend visiting a local reputable jeweler to replace the battery. Many fine watch brands use similar swiss movements.
- Q. Is my watch water resistant?
- Yes, all M.LaHart watches are water resistant. We do caution against wearing your watch during water sport activities, as the quick motion causes added pressure to the watch movement. Also, watches should not be submitted to fast changing temperature and/or humidity conditions (i.e. hot tub, shower, sauna).
- Q. I have misplaced the warranty card that came with my watch order. How can I get another one?
- Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-551-4715 or via email to email@example.com.
- Q. Do you offer gift wrapping?
- Gift wrapping is available on jewelry and accessories. Our custom gift wrapping includes an attractive silver paper with ribbon for an additional $5.95 per item. At this time, you cannot add gift wrapping during the online ordering process. Please contact Customer Service at (800) 551-4715 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have this added to your order. You will be emailed an updated order confirmation.
- Q. Can I include a gift message with my order?
- Yes, you can add it to your order before checkout finalization.
- Q. What methods of payment do you accept online?
- We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, and Discover card, as well as our own M.LaHart & Co. gift certificates. Customers can also place their online orders using Google Checkout and PayPal.
- Q. How do I know that my online credit card purchase is secure?
- M.LaHart & Co.’s state-of-the-art order system is PCI compliant. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle cardholder information for the major debit, credit, prepaid, e-purse, ATM, and POS cards. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure. M.LaHart & Co. employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, ensuring that every step in the online ordering process is secure.
- Q. When will my credit card be charged?
- An authorization will be made when you place your order; your card will be charged when your order is shipped. If, for whatever reason, we need to send partial shipments, you will be billed for the shipping on the first item shipped, and then each item will be billed separately as they ship. There is no additional charge if we make multiple shipments.
- Q. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most items shipped using the standard shipping method arrive within 8-10 business days via UPS or FedEx Ground.
- Q. What happens if my order is delayed?
- You will be notified by a Customer Service representative by phone or email. Please be sure to check your spam filter in case a customer service message may not have reached you.
- Q. Is express shipping available?
- Express shipping is available for many products and arrives within 3-4 business days via UPS or FedEx. Express shipping is not available on glassware or coasters. Please refer to our website for shipping details for your product.
- Q. How will I know that my order has been shipped?
- If you provide a valid email address at the time of order placement, a tracking number will be emailed to you at the time the shipment is processed. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking information to be updated on the carrier's website. Tracking numbers may be sent directly from FedEx and could go into a spam filter depending on your browser settings.
- Q. Can I have my order shipped to multiple addresses?
- We cannot ship one order to several addresses. If you need to ship items to separate addresses, please complete separate orders.
- Q . Can orders be shipped to an APO/FPO address?
- Yes, these orders will be shipped via US Postal Service and consequently may take longer to arrive to their destination.
- Q. Can orders be shipped to international addresses?
- Yes, M.LaHart & Co. proudly ships anywhere in the world. For security reasons, we may require verbal confirmation of online orders and reserve the right to cancel international orders. Our standard shipping charge for international orders is $35, and it may be adjusted depending upon items ordered and destination. International orders are shipped via insured U.S. Postal Service. We do not ship glassware, clocks, lamps or chairs to international addresses. Please note that duties or customs charges from local governments are the responsibility of the recipient. For more information, please contact Customer Service at (800)551-4715 or via email to email@example.com.
For any additional questions you may have, please call 1-800-551-4715 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you!